29 Mar 2008

Chemise and something new



Yesterday was a great day! I manage to do lots of different things but the day was still very relaxing. My chemise is better now. I sewed the neckline again and it looks better and I am happy because I can start doing other things now. I am planning to start making a partlet today or perhaps tomorrow. I don’t know yet.

But anyway, I have tried to learn how to do naalbinding (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naalbinding) for about five years now (I am not joking) and I haven’t understand it. I have started on doing it several times but I have had troubles on seeing the loops I guess. So yesterday I finally understood something about it :D and I am seeing the loops now! I am still not sure that my technique is completely right. I still don’t know how to use my thumb. So I don’t use it at all. I have to practise naalbinding a lot now because I am afraid I forget it if I don’t (it feels good to have a new skill to practise).


No comments: