15 Apr 2008

Everything is so slow…


…maybe because I currently have so much going on (SCA work mainly). And I think that I am also little bit afraid to start to do new things (clothes… it is easy to make simple dresses but starting to make renaissance… it is completely different issue).


I haven’t sent anything here because nothing has happen since last post. Ok, something has happen but nothing exciting I guess :D. I have put my Panache scroll into frames and my newest poster about map of Scandinavia made by Olavs Magnus in 1539. I haven’t decided yet where to put them… maybe in our living room? The scroll is just so beautiful… I like beautiful things…

           

I am going to slowly go to our kitchen now and start doing something (I have spent too much time at the computer today).. Our kitchen table has turned into a work table :D.


No comments: