6 Mar 2009

Tired

I didn’t sleep very well last night.. maybe I was thinking about this weekend and going to the Hukka Spring Ball event. There is nothing to stress about with the event, I am just making some simple snacks there. Well... I don’t know. Next weekend I will be at home and “rest” (read: do handicrafts). This week at home I have been mostly at the computer reading emails and planning the coming weekend. But I had little bit time to start the tablet weaving project that I have with Sahra. She has been busy and made one ribbon already.. I have just started.. but the ribbon that I am making looks very nice. I am taking Elsa’s unfinished mittens to the Spring Ball and if I have some spare time I will try to do some naalbinding. I have also updated the web pages (just added some links)...

No comments: