13 May 2009

Computer problems solved and socks

I am so happy that our computer is finally fixed, thanks Robert! The problems took too long in my opinion (over a month). It is very frustrating when you can’t use your computer at home. It feels like you are missing a limb or something. I have to admit that I am that I am very much hooked on computers. But anyway yesterday Elsa and Robert take a short visit to us. It was very nice to have quests (we seldom have). They promised to come to visit us more often, next time after two weeks :D. Elsa and I made plans for Elsa’s dress and for her Flemish kerchief. And plans for lots of other things. Today I finally made my order for some of the fabrics for our wedding dresses. I am still thinking about ordering some very light weight hemp and some medium hemp for our shirts. Ordering the fabrics from the internet was the biggest order for me this far (from internet I mean), so I am looking for very anxious what’s going to happen.


My first naalbinded socks are done. I made the socks last weekend for me (to wear at summer with the Viking shoes). I have started to make socks for Ulf also. Sahra is making at the moment a woollen cloak with real wolf fur decorations for Ulf. She is thinking about having it done till Summer Coronation. Can’t wait to see the finished cloak..



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hienot sukat, ei varpaita palele.
t:Kuutti

Eva Grelsdotter said...

varmaan kesälläkin vilpoisemmat kun on neulakinnastekniikalla tehdyt.. ei oo niin tiivis kude kuin tavallisessa sukassa.

Mervi said...

Jep, the cloak will be ready that time, I can promise. The tablet wowen braids are all ready and next thinf to do it to attach two fabrics together and then finisf the fabric with braids and then the fur...
And now UlfR is not the only one who wants wolf-cloak...

Mervi said...

oh, damn it it soooooo hard to type english.... so ashamed...